Saturday, July 11, 2009

heading eastward and then to the west

hey guys, i too am heading off tomorrow - to camp (hopefully for three weeks, but definitely for one) and then to st. louis for a good ol' family visit... so write me please at camp?

the address:

Carter Walker
3163 Parsleys Mill Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
(and put "pathfinder" on the envelope somewhere..)

okie dokie! hope to hear from you folks... and if not, i'll see you in school!

4 comments:

  1. Where exactly should pathfinder be on said envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, well, i guess near the address... but anywhere is fine, i think. and i'm not technically a pathfinder the first week (and i still don't know if i am the last two weeks, god help me) but it should still reach me.

    are you gonna gonna WRITE ME??
    it'd make me smile. like that --------> =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't written an actual letter in a long, long time. But I will definitely be writing a few sometime soon, if I can manage it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete